Banner Edited

Banner Edited

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rough Day

I knew not all days were going to be easy when I started homeschooling. Today was a doosie. doozy? doozie? Anyway, By noon were were done with only 2 subjects and barely got started on a 3rd. I was frustrated, she was frustrated. Finally about 3, we quit. That was enough. and I took a nap. I felt better after the nap, but my attitude was definitely not what it should have been, which consequently made her have a bad attitude. The milk got spilled three times, and it was such to the point that I thought, "yah, why not?" As if I didn't have enough to deal with at that point. I guess I feel like I have fallen behind lately with everything relating to housework and it has me beyond frustrated. Why is it that I feel like a failure if I can't be 'supermom' I already know its not possible, yet I still try, in vain, to achieve the unattainable. So here I am sitting, blogging, and my super sweet husband is cleaning up. Have I mentioned that he's AWESOME. I got the best one ladies, sorry. He is forgiving of my moods (today, in particular) and helps way more than any other husband I know of. This post started out complaining and ended up being a rave about my AWESOME husband. All that to say, I guess, when I can't be supermom, I've got a great support system to get me through the TERRIBLE HORRIBLE NO GOOD VERY BAD DAYS. (one of the funniest books ever, by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment