Banner Edited

Banner Edited

Friday, August 1, 2014

New School Room

Well I've decided to move our school room to my mom's house this year. We are going to try it out anyway. She only lives about 1/4 mile away, so we won't have to travel too far. :) I'm looking forward to having a designated school space that isn't mixed with living room/dining room/ kitchen, like it is now. I'm keeping an open mind. We might end up loving it, but we mind end up hating it. We will see. So far I can see it will have more advantages than disadvantages. So here's my list.

Pros:
More space
A designated school space
We will 'go' to school-- so when we are there it will be school time, not get distracted by the kitchen and snacks that are 3 feet away time.
No housework distractions--when I'm there, I'm teacher only. :)


Cons:
Having to get up and get out of the house when it's -20 in the winter
Having to keep the Preschooler busy while the other two are finishing school without 'home' resources.


I will post some pictures when I get it set up. I still haven't bought my curriculum yet.... This year is getting off to an interesting start. :) (whenever it starts)

No comments:

Post a Comment