Banner Edited

Banner Edited

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Our School Room

We are so blessed to live near my mom. She has let us use one room in her house for our school room. We are in our 3rd week and so far, loving it. I'd say the only down side is keeping my 3 year old busy while I have to work with the others.  I don't have the resources (toys) I do at home, but so far we've managed.
Here are some pics:
The first grader's space is shared with me on my desk. With the PreK boy behind me.

Shelves with my teachers books, manipulatives, and some PreK games.

PreK chalkboard desk.

5th grader's area--extra paper is stored on her shelf too.

Our calendar area. A HUGE white board we made out of shower wall stuff from Home Depot. My mom bought us this awesome rug.

 A closer view of our Calendar Board.

The whole room.

Cool Rug.
One awesome thing about this room is that we haven't had to turn the lights on yet--even on a rainy day. Those skylights provide SOOO much natural light. It's great. We are blessed to have this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment