Banner Edited

Banner Edited

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

As For Me...

As for Me and My House, We will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15. 

I found these super cute printable ABC Bible Verse cards. It is on the blog I Can Teach My Child. Here is the link for the post about them: http://www.icanteachmychild.com/2011/10/abc-printable-scripture-cards/  
I printed them on cardstock, then got to play with my laminator. again. I love that thing. Anyway, I had the bright idea to do a craft with the first verse. Here it is:
This is the one I made. I love doing little are projects, I think more than my kids! :)

This is what I get when I say, "look at me and smile."

Again, "Look at ME, and smile" :) My little artist.

My Photo-cooperative one. He didn't make a house.
We had fun. It was a fun a different way to start the morning for sure. I had a 'no scissors' rule going on. Only tearing and folding and gluing.

No comments:

Post a Comment