Banner Edited

Banner Edited

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Curriculum 2013-2014

It is my 3rd year homeschooling and no I don't have it all figured out. So for our choices for 2013-2014 curriculum are as follows:

4TH Grade:

English: BJU Writing and Grammar
Handwriting: Handwriting Without Tears; Cursive Success  and A Reason for Handwriting C
Typing: Typing Instructor for Kids
Science: Earth and Space (a book I found at the thrift store), and Magic School Bus Science Kits
History/Geography: Road Trip USA from Confessions of a Homeschooler
Math: Probably Math U See Delta, maybe Teaching Textbooks
Bible: We are just going through a devotional and memorizing verses this year
Spelling: All About Spelling 2

Kindergarten:

All About Reading 1
Math U See Primer
History and Science: listening along with big sister
Bible: same as big sis
We are also doing some of those All in 1 workbooks for Kindergarten and some K4 curriculum from Confessions of a Homeschooler

Tot School:
If all goes well, I'm going to do Letter of the Week from Confessions of a Homeschooler. Teaching shapes, colors, and letter names is my main goal for him.

Wanna know my schedule???? It's super exciting! Ok, not really. It's something I put together to make me feel some semblance of control over my school day. HA HA HA! We'll see how it goes.
And that's what I have so far. We will probably have to do some adjustments once school starts. Here's to a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment