Banner Edited

Banner Edited

Friday, August 19, 2011

But, its LAMINATED.

Laminated--you have to say that with Isabella Rossellini's accent.  If you know what I'm talking about then you get the "I think you are AWESOME!" prize today. Are you ready for your prize? Here it is: I THINK YOU ARE AWESOME!!  Anyway, a couple weeks ago I bought this:
You can buy it here:

It was few days after I received it before I got to play with it. (stinking family in town) (okay, just kidding, it was great having them here)  So, I turned it on and laminated a couple things and realized --I was not prepared, so I had to turn it off and get everything else ready before I could laminate it. After a couple hours of cutting, I was ready.... I was laminating stuff from:
[LOTWlogo[3].jpg] 

It's great! She's got some really great stuff on her site---a few downloadable curriculums for purchase and some freebies as well. She has been such a blessing to me.  So, back to the laminating: I feel like a real teacher now. It's so cool to have my stuff all slick and shiny! Now when my preschooler looks up at me and says, "I don't want to do this.", I can say, "But, it's laminated!" (again with the accent)




No comments:

Post a Comment