Banner Edited

Banner Edited

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ready or Not...

I'm starting our school year in a little less than two weeks. I've never done this before; so, NO, I can't say if I'm ready or not. I've got most of my supplies. I've written down lesson plans in my fancy planner. I have kept the illusion that the two little boys won't bother us when we are doing school. :) I'm not expecting it to be the easiest thing I've ever done. I am expecting it to be the most rewarding. The more I think about it, the more thankful I am to God for giving me the opportunity to teach my children at home. I am so excited to be able to spend all that time with them and impart Godly principles into them. We may not have everything we could have if I had a 'real' job, but I wouldn't trade this life for anything. It's just stuff. My kids are forever. I think I still need to get a few things for Science and make some things for Math. I need to figure out the back to school party--then a couple days later, ready or not, I'm going to start homeschooling. AHHHHH! or YEAHHHH! or WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment